Re: [thredds] [support]

Hi Akhil,

I poked around on the server https://chlthredds.erdc.dren.mil/thredds/ and I
was unable to find any options for netcdf formatted downloads of the
aggregation:

https://chlthredds.erdc.dren.mil/thredds/dodsC/frf/oceanography/waves/waverider-26m/waverider-26m.ncml.html

You can get the individual files, but not all of them in a single file
response. You may be able to get it to send back a subset of the aggregation by
manually manipulating the request URL, but I don;’t know how to achieve that
result.

I am including the THREDDS mailing list (since the server in question is an
instance of the THREDDS Data Server, TDS) and it may be that someone there
knows the recipe to get the thing you want.

Sincerely,

Nathan