Re: [thredds] [support] Data Request

Dear Stuart,

Here you have a demo how to access a DAP2 endpoint at ESGF node:

https://asciinema.org/a/0tn1h4jw4921zyydabtv6hhwd

You will need your own OpenID [1] and DAPURL.

More details and use cases at:

https://meteo.unican.es/trac/wiki/ESGFGetCredentials

Also you can use the nccopy withthe openadp url where you can specify the query to extract only the intereste point/points in the index space (not coordinate value space)

Please just ask.

Regards

Antonio S. Cofiño

[1] For login and registration at ESGF and CMIP5 data you can use
https://www.earthsystemcog.org/projects/cog/doc/esgf/faq/login