Re: [thredds] Move cache and logs directories from TDS content root

Hi Matt,

The easy way it's to replace that directories with symbolic links to directories in different filesystem.

It's also possible to specify them in the threddsConfig.xml file. MOre details in:

https://unidata.github.io/thredds-doc/tds_config_ref.html#disk-caching-and-temporary-files

Hope that helps.

regards

Antonio