Re: [thredds] TDS, edal-java, ncwms

Greetings Adam,

The 4.x line of TDS uses ncwms v1, which is the predecessor to the
edal-java codebase in the github repository you mention in your email
(which contains ncwms v2).

The next major version of the TDS (v5) is uses edal-java and ncwms
(v2); the most current TDS 5 snapshot uses version 1.2.7 of edal-java,
which is their latest release. We are not quite ready for a beta
release of TDS 5, but we hope to have one out by the end of the month.

Cheers,

Sean