Re: [thredds] THREDDS directory scanning question

  • To: Christian Ward-Garrison <cwardgar@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] THREDDS directory scanning question
  • From: John Caron <jcaron1129@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 18:33:11 -0600
Hi Brian:

1) It means we would have to scan the directory contents before deciding to
include it. Can we assume that we only need scan one level, and not
recurse, meaning we wouldnt find:

dirWith/dirWithout/dirWith

since dirWith would not get shown.

2) are the directories themselves named in a way that can be filtered?

John