Re: [thredds] issue with fileServer service

  • To: Mark Maciolek <mlm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] issue with fileServer service
  • From: Christian Ward-Garrison <cwardgar@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 22:37:37 -0600
Hi Mark,

I just noticed that you're running v4.3, which is quite old at this point.
Would you mind trying 4.6.2? [1] This document may be useful. [2]

Also, I noticed that for your HTTPServer request, you're getting an Apache
404 page, not a Tomcat one. Maybe something in the Apache config is at
fault?

Cheers,
Christian

[1] ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/thredds/4.6/current/thredds.war
[2]
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/current/tds/UpgradingTo4.6.html