Re: [thredds] issue with fileServer service

hi,

Are we allowed to have two datasetRoot lines in the catalog.xml?

Every time I added a second one with different location it breaks the complete config. I even put it in a second catalog.xml

from the catalogInit.log

Exception= org.jdom2.input.JDOMParseException Error on line 42: The element type "datasetRoot" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</datasetRoot>". fatalMessages= *** XML parser fatalError (42:3)= The element type "datasetRoot" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</datasetRoot>".

and when I added the end-tag

Exception= org.jdom2.input.JDOMParseException Error on line 40: The end-tag for element type "dataset" must end with a '>' delimiter. fatalMessages= *** XML parser fatalError (40:10)= The end-tag for element type "dataset" must end with a '>' delimiter.

I am not missing the '>'

Mark