Re: [thredds] L2 Data

Well, it's not TDS, but the HDF-EOS handler in Hyrax has some really nice
facilities for serving HDF-EOS swath data so that it looks like CF netCDF.

Here's a slide deck
<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.opendap.org%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2FHyrax-for-HDF-final-sshot.pptx&ei=mwvZVPfPG8WhNt3ogdgD&usg=AFQjCNHbHKMXdBxi9UM-Actn4S_Gh1qHCQ>
from Kent Yang on the topic. I can verify that Ferret reads these swaths
just fine.

Roland