Re: [thredds] Relative paths in catalog.xml for TDS 4.5

  • To: "Walker, Jordan" <jiwalker@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Relative paths in catalog.xml for TDS 4.5
  • From: John Caron <caron@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 19:40:51 -0700
Hi Jordan:

Reletive paths are tricky, AFAIU, servlet containers are not required to be
consistent with what their working directory is, and it may vary across OS.
So we avoid reletive paths in a servlet environment.

Send me a sample catalog that shows what youre trying to do, and ill see if
anything occurs to me.

John