[thredds] Relative paths in catalog.xml for TDS 4.5

I've set up TDS 4.5.3 with tds.content.root.path set to where I have my
catalog.xml.  We use relative paths in our catalog to reference dataset
level ncml files.  These relative paths are not resolving as it seems to be
relative to ${catalina.base} rather than ${tds.content.root.path}/thredds

Should relative paths not be used in the catalog? Is there a way to change
something so that paths are resolved relative to the catalog?

--
Jordan Walker
Center for Integrated Data Analytics