Re: [thredds] [idvusers] Update - Changes to thredds.ucar.edu

I'm going to ask that you either keep this discussion on the list, or, if
that's not practical, please keep me in the loop. I use IDV occasionally,
and I'm about to institute a TDS here for some of our research. I need to
know when things stabilize and it's time for me to update. I have also
found the discussion interesting. Roy, sorry if it's too much traffic but
having it go offline means it suddenly goes into a black hole for some of
us.

gerry

Gerry Creager
NSSL/CIMMS