Re: [thredds] nothing happens when trying to extract subset of HYCOM data

Thanks Michael.

I was helped by John Maurer and made some progress on a smaller extraction
that I needed to perform. Unfortunately when trying to perform an
extraction for a larger area, probably amounting to several GB, I ran into
what John M. identified as a 500MB limit on the opendap back end.

I am trying to learn do construct my extraction with matlab 2012b since
limiting my queries to 500MB per query is proving to be too time intensive
to accomplish interactively. I was hoping that
matlab's scripting capabilities would make this painless.

I have never used DoDs or opendap with matlab before but this far I am also
finding this to be extremely slow (45 minutes to extract just the latitude
data or just the longitude data). Would using the URL below possibly work
better for this?

Harper