Re: [thredds] nothing happens when trying to extract subset of HYCOM data

  • To: Harper Simmons <hlsimmons@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] nothing happens when trying to extract subset of HYCOM data
  • From: Michael McDonald <mcdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 19:25:33 -0400
Harper,
This is a server-side problem we are working on.
If you switch the URL over to one of our new test servers it will work, e.g.,

http://ncss1.hycom.org/thredds/ncss/grid/GLBa0.08/expt_90.9/2013/uvel/dataset.html
http://ncss2.hycom.org/thredds/ncss/grid/GLBa0.08/expt_90.9/2013/uvel/dataset.html

We will be making "ncss.hycom.org" into a load balance DNS-RR name
soon once we've verified that the new THREDDS servers are running
properly.

/mike