Re: [thredds] nco as a web service

We are working on wrapping CDO operators in our WPS implementation COWS-WPS.
This work is being done as part of the IS-ENES an ExArch projects with with
DKRZ, KNMI and others.

WPS doesn't define your functions for you but gives you a protocol and
framework for asynchronous server-side tasks.

http://cows.ceda.ac.uk/cows_wps/intro.html

--
Stephen Pascoe from iPhone