Re: [thredds] nco as a web service

Roy,

We hooked up NCO to LAS for certain operations.  You get the nice user
interface for selecting the region of interest and then NCO creates the
sub-set in the background.  It's similar to how Ferret operates in LAS.

Not to mention, the NCO group themselves did this in a big way with their SWAMP
service <http://code.google.com/p/swamp/>.

Roland