Re: [thredds] Compression by Gathering working with Thredds?

Thank you very much for the feedback - this has saved me quite some work. Have you got soem suggestions which linux distributions are featuring netCDF4 out of the box? Last time I checked, Suse and Debian were shipped with netCDF3 support only. Are there any 3rd party repositories that I can include to get netcdf4-support?

Thanks,
Matthias