[thredds] restricted access to fileServer-downloads?

Dear THREDDS team,

I managed to set up restricted access to OPeNDAP-URLs and specific folders like it is shown on:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/reference/RestrictedAccess.html

That is very nice, but I did not manage to get the fileServer-Download restiction working. I added the following code to tomcat's web.xml:

    <security-constraint>
      <web-resource-collection>
        <web-resource-name>restrict by URL</web-resource-name>
        <url-pattern>/dodsC/ftpthredds/swe/*</url-pattern>
        <url-pattern>/fileServer/ftpthredds/*</url-pattern>
        <http-method>GET</http-method>
      </web-resource-collection>
      <auth-constraint>
        <role-name>tdsConfig</role-name>
      </auth-constraint>
      <user-data-constraint>
       <transport-guarantee>NONE</transport-guarantee>
      </user-data-constraint>
    </security-constraint>

The first Link (OPeNDAP) is restricted via username / pass form, but the HTTPServer-Download not. What is wrong with my code?

Thank you very much,
Remon