Re: [thredds] Fwd: Release Announcement: CPU11_01 Java SE Critical Patch Update

Can you patch not just 4.2.4 but 4.2.2 - until we resolve what went on with our
proxying we can not use 4.2.4.  I am also wondering if what we were seeing was
a very slow rebuild of the aggregations because so much was being printed out -
which enormously slows done code, and the exceptions were happening because of
the slow rebuild.

-Roy