Re: [thredds] java opendap basic authentication

Dennis,

  Thanks for quick reply.   I only did some hacking  (I used to work for
Hacker, Peter the Great-:)

here is what I did on DConnect2.java

24,32d25
< import org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethod;
< import org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.GetMethod;
< import org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient;
< import org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager;
< import org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethod;
< import org.apache.commons.httpclient.Header;
< import org.apache.commons.httpclient.auth.AuthScope;
< import org.apache.commons.httpclient.UsernamePasswordCredentials;
< import org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.HeadMethod;
90,94d82
<     _httpClient.getState().setCredentials(
<                      new AuthScope("hostname",80),
<                      new UsernamePasswordCredentials("user", "passwd"));
<
143d130
<     Authenticator.setDefault(new MyAuthenticator.MAuthenticator());
197d183
<     Authenticator.setDefault(new MyAuthenticator.MAuthenticator());
239,240d224
<     method.setDoAuthentication( true );

Similar thing to NetcdfDataset.java