[thredds] thredds data model

Hi Folks

We want to programmatically consume thredds catalogs, but to do that, we
need to understand the thredds data model, which means in practice,
having tools which understand the data model.

I see the dataset inventory catalog specification at
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/catalog/InvCatalogSpec.html
(last update 2004)
(which has no annotation to suggest it has been updated)
(and is linked from the most up to date page, which I found at
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/ )

but then I found:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/catalog/InvCatalogSpec11.html
(last update2006)

Is there an xml schema? An underlying UML model?

thanks in advance,
Bryan

--
Bryan Lawrence
Director of Environmental Archival and Associated Research