Re: [thredds] Cache-Control in ncWMS/Thredds

Hi Heiko,

In THREDDS, we have some support for Last-Modified just not in all the
services we support (for various reasons). It is a bit more complicated
to get an accurate last-modified date for aggregated (and other virtual)
datasets but certainly do-able.

John Caron is reworking some of the TDS aggregation code so I'll talk to
him about support for last-modified times there. Jon has done some ncWMS
refactoring and I'm working on folding that into the TDS. I think this
might fit into that work as well. He and I will talk off line and see
what we can come up with.

Cheers,

Ethan