From: Heiko Klein [mailto:Heiko.Klein@xxxxxx]
Sent: 15 February 2010 16:33
To: thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jonathan Blower
Subject: Cache-Control in ncWMS/Thredds

Hi,

while trying to get the ncWMS/Thredds operational, I recognized that all
elements (png/getCapabilities) are returned with an expiration date =
Expires Thu Jan 01 1970 01:00:00 GMT+0100 (CET)

This generates a high load on our server, since the browser refetches
each tile while looking around the figure. Is it possible to control the
browser-cache for ncWMS/Thredds?

Best regards,

Heiko