Re: [thredds] TDS, aggregations and catalog.xml question...

On Jan 22, 2010, at 12:36 PM, Ethan Davis wrote:

From looking at the snippet above, it looks like they are all in the
NcML namespace. The xmlns attribute in the netcdf element sets the
default namespace for the scope of the netcdf element to the NcML
namespace. So all the un-prefixed elements within and including the
netcdf element are in the NcML namespace.

Oh. Duh.

My mistake Ethan. I'll blame bad eye sight and old age for missing the change of default namespace.

Sorry about that.

= = =
Nathan Potter                        ndp at opendap.org
OPeNDAP, Inc.                        +1.541.231.3317