Re: [thredds] Constructing URLs for catalogs generated by datasetScan

Hi Egil,

You are correct. The example in the InvCatalog Server Specification was
wrong. All datasets that result from a datasetScan should have urlPaths
that start with the value of the datasetScans path attribute.

I have fixed the example that was wrong and expanded on it a bit. The
other two pages were correct but I also expanded on parts of the
tutorial/ConfigCatalogs.html page.

Sorry for the confusion.

Ethan