Re: [thredds] Projection issues

As a follow up, the subset service was use to extract dew point temperature and the returned netcdf file had the following coordinates with standard_parallel = 25.0

Robb...

Coordinate System = time1 y x
  Time    double time1(time1=196);
     :units = "hours since 2009-11-21T12:00:00Z";
     :long_name = "forecast time coordinate";
     :standard_name = "time";
     :_CoordinateAxisType = "Time";

  GeoY    double y(y=689);
     :units = "km";
     :long_name = "y coordinate of projection";
     :standard_name = "projection_y_coordinate";
     :grid_spacing = "5.07947216796875 km";
     :_CoordinateAxisType = "GeoY";

  GeoX    double x(x=1073);
     :units = "km";
     :long_name = "x coordinate of projection";
     :standard_name = "projection_x_coordinate";
     :grid_spacing = "5.079361328125 km";
     :_CoordinateAxisType = "GeoX";

 Coordinate Transforms
  Lambert_Conformal type=Projection
    grid_mapping_name = lambert_conformal_conic
    latitude_of_projection_origin = 25.0
    longitude_of_central_meridian = 265.0
    standard_parallel = 25.0
    impl.class= ucar.unidata.geoloc.projection.LambertConformal