Re: [thredds] TDS WMS returns blank images

Hi John,

I've tried loading your file on my local instance of TDS, and it's throwing an error:

---
2009-08-30T17:05:42.686 +1000 [ 16210][ 27] DEBUG - uk.ac.rdg.resc.ncwms.datareader.DefaultDataReader - grid name: vbar has name:false 2009-08-30T17:05:42.686 +1000 [ 16210][ 27] DEBUG - uk.ac.rdg.resc.ncwms.datareader.DefaultDataReader - grid name: DV_avg1 has name:false 2009-08-30T17:05:42.686 +1000 [ 16210][ 27] DEBUG - uk.ac.rdg.resc.ncwms.datareader.DefaultDataReader - grid name: DV_avg2 has name:false 2009-08-30T17:05:42.689 +1000 [ 16213][ 27] INFO - thredds.server.wms.WMSController - Request Completed - 500 - -1 - 1032 java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot yet deal with coordinate axes of >1 dimension
---

I think the TDS WMS code is lagging behind ncWMS (as I can't seem to find this error message anywhere in latest revision). I am hoping if the new coordinate system code is ported across, then it will work... I am, however, curious as to how to got to the blank image - I can't even load the GetCapabilities XML!

Cheers,

-Pauline.

John Maurer, IV wrote:
Sorry, our TDS has been in a state of flux and the URL changed slightly yesterday afternoon. Try this link instead:

http://oos.soest.hawaii.edu/thredds/catalog/hioos/roms_forec/files/catalog.html?dataset=hioos/roms_forec/files/hiig_forec_20090828.nc

You will find the following access methods listed: OPeNDAP, HTTP, WCS, WMS, and NetCDFSubset. Thanks again for giving this a look for me!
Aloha,
John Maurer