From: thredds-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:thredds-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pauline Mak
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 3:44 AM
To: thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [thredds] Feedback for ncWMS/TDS integration

Hi all,

It's reporting time for my project and I would appreciate some community

feedback on the ncWMS/TDS *integration*.  Is anyone enabling the WMS
feature in their TDS installation?  If so, would I be able to get the
URL to your site please?  Any comments/experiences/criticisms will, very

much, be welcomed :)

Thanks!

-Pauline.

--