Re: [thredds] TDS 4.0 beta 1 release (4.0.12)

Ethan,

May we request one more feature to sqeak in?

The DDX response from TDS is a bit sparse compared to the Hyrax DDX
response.  IE: metadata info in the TDS (global and variable attributes
are not shown) as they are for Hyrax.

Example:

TDS:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/dodsC/fmrc/NCEP/GFS/Alaska_191km/runs/NCEP-GFS-Alaska_191km_RUN_2009-06-02T06:00:00Z.ddx

Hyrax:

http://ak.aoos.org/opendap/gridded/ROMS/NEP4/grid/NEP4_grid.nc.ddx

We would be grateful for an expanded DDX response or possibly an NcML
response added to TDS (causes an XML ncML dump as a response; similar to
that if called via java and the toolsUI.jar [java -cp
/usr/local/netcdf-java/toolsUI.jar ucar.nc2.NCdump file.nc[.hdf] -ncml]).

Either would be greatly helpful.

Thanks!
Rob