[thredds] What is the latest release of THREDDS

Hi:

I notice that on Motherlode, specifically at http:// motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/topcatalog.html the version is listed as:

THREDDS Data Server Version 3.16.19 Build Date = 2007-09-29 18:36:27

but when I go to the THREDDS download site (ftp:// ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/thredds/3.16/) the date of the .war file is 9-23 and I am pretty certain that this is 3.16.17. Is 3.16.19 an official release?

Also, as long as I am bending an ear, we have a 3.14.06 TDS running. The config file does not have all the elements listed at

http://gforge.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/reference/ ThreddsConfigXMLFile.html

If we were to add them would it 1) do what it is suppose to 2) do nothing because it is too early a version or 3) crash the TDS because it is too early a version

Thanks,

-Roy

**********************
**********************