Re: Question about CDM

Pauline Mak wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks for the help - through the second validator, I think I've found out what's wrong with the dataset. Some of the axis doesn't have any values under the regular column. I've written a little Java app that goes through a directory and find all nc files and checks that a) it opens up as a GriddedDataset and then 2) the GridCoordSystem from the GriddedDataset isRegularSpatial(). Is this what it means by the WCS standard that it has to be gridded and regularly spaced?

yes. I think WCS 1.1 relaxes the regular spacing need, which will implement later this year (probably).

Thanks,

-Pauline.