Re: 20040325:LEAD testbed data (fwd)

Doug,

That sounds good -- so Keith would be the person to contact about what form they'd like to have the data in for use in ADAS. They may already have their own decoders or maybe they just use it in the form in which it arrives. But, since that's the first non-Unidata tool we plan to work with, it's probably a good place to start asking about requested forms.

Thanks for tracking that down. I believe Keith was the person talking about how ADAS works at the earlier meeting.

-- Ben