Re: [python-users] [ldm-users] goes-restitch breaking on current G16 Meso1 data

  • To: Ryan May <rmay@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [python-users] [ldm-users] goes-restitch breaking on current G16 Meso1 data
  • From: Mike Zuranski <zuranski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 13:56:36 -0500
Ryan,

Thanks for looking into this.  You're right, I meant Meso2, guess I was
rushing more than I realized.

I tried setting goes-restitch logging to verbose, but the only output to
SU.log were routine messages such as "All tiles received," but no errors.

If you're not seeing any anomalies on your end, then I'd agree it sounds
like something further along on my end is where the problem is.  I'll keep
digging, and again thank you for taking the time!

-Mike

Mike Zuranski
Meteorology Support Analyst
College of DuPage - Nexlab