Re: [python-users] Metpy height being read in incorrectly

Pierce,

Thanks for your interest and the report. It turns out there's a bug in the
get_layer_heights() function (which is used by storm_relative_helicity)
that modifies heights in-place.

You can follow progress on this issue here:
https://github.com/Unidata/MetPy/issues/789

I anticipate that this will be resolved in the 0.8 release of MetPy, which
will be released in mid-to-late April.

Ryan