Re: [python-users] Metpy Error

Joseph,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. It looks like some of Continuum's
servers are having problems; initially I got the same error as you, but
when I tried again:

conda install metpy

it worked just fine. My advice would just be to try again, but please let
us know if you can't get it to work. Also, did you see instructions
somewhere suggesting:

conda install -c unidata metpy

? If so, I need to update them since we've deprecated the unidata conda
channel in lieu of the conda-forge channel.

Thanks for reaching out!

Ryan

--
Ryan May, Ph.D.