Re: [python-users] Python/Siphon for ESGF/CMIP5 OPeNDAP access?

  • To: Pete Pokrandt <poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [python-users] Python/Siphon for ESGF/CMIP5 OPeNDAP access?
  • From: Davide Del Vento <ddvento@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 14:55:55 -0600
This is not a direct answer to your question, but it might be a viable
workaround.

You may want to consider using
https://www2.cisl.ucar.edu/resources/cmip_ap or
http://iacweb.ethz.ch/staff/beyerleu/cmip5/
On the former, you will manually have to request the data beforehand,
for the latter you will be using rsync
Regards,
Davide Del Vento,
NCAR Computational & Information Services Laboratory
Consulting Services Software Engineer
http://www2.cisl.ucar.edu/uss/csg/
SEA Chair http://sea.ucar.edu/
office: Mesa Lab, Room 55G