Re: [noaaport] Anyone still pointed at Galaxy28 lose signal lock?

  • To: "Larson, David (MN)" <David.Larson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [noaaport] Anyone still pointed at Galaxy28 lose signal lock?
  • From: Stonie Cooper <cooper@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 13:28:35 -0500
David - yes; I have received several reports that G28 went down around
1315Z this morning, and has not really come back up.
* Stonie Cooper                             UCAR Unidata Program *
* Software Engineer III                            P.O. Box 3000 *
* cooper@xxxxxxxx                              Boulder, CO 80307 *
* Unidata WWW Service               http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/ *