Re: [noaaport] [ldm-users] NOAAport move to Galaxy 31 question

  • To: "Sebenste, Gilbert" <sebensteg@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [noaaport] [ldm-users] NOAAport move to Galaxy 31 question
  • From: "Stonie Cooper (he/his/him)" <cooper@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 16:02:05 -0600
I'll break my own rule about laying low and letting the community interact
on this list . . . but, at the Cooper Compound, as soon as I turned the
reflector to the 121W, I was receiving data.  It appears all PIDs are
flowing except the two GOES netCDF PIDs.

* Stonie Cooper                             UCAR Unidata Program *
* Software Engineer III                            P.O. Box 3000 *
* cooper@xxxxxxxx                              Boulder, CO 80307 *
* Unidata WWW Service               http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/ *