[noaaport] NoaaPort Hardware and software Requirements

Dear community, I am new to this community and in need of help on hardware(
dish, lnb. Decoder and also some information on Server needs( speed memory
and others needs I have no clue.  I live in a Oklahoma and

Currently working on desired bandwidth for upload to a person in northern
USA who has Higher band width than in Okla. (rural Oklahoma)  I have call
two vendors and left vim and no response. I aware of the costs for the up
front

Investment. I have  some capitol to place on this project.  Also is Linux or
windows server os  for this and how many servers to have. Thanks for
listening . Lee

  • Search the noaaport archives: