Re: [netcdfgroup] How convert csv files to a netcdf file

On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 12:30 PM Gus Correa <gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is probably much easier to do using a higher level generic tool such
> as NCL,
> than writing a file-specific program in C, Fortran, Python, whatever,
> using the NetCDF API.

There is a huge difference between, say, C or Fortran and Python (Or, I
presume, R).

Taking a quick look at your NCL documentation link, using Python with the
netCDF4 lib would be similarly difficult, and uding xarray would be easier.

It all depends what you are familiar with.

-CHB