Re: [netcdfgroup] How convert csv files to a netcdf file

Hi

This is probably much easier to do using a higher level generic tool such
as NCL,
than writing a file-specific program in C, Fortran, Python, whatever, using
the NetCDF API.

NCL documentation includes examples on how to read CSV files:
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/read_csv.shtml
and how to write NetCDF files:
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/method_1.shtml
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/method_2.shtml

For atmosphere/ocean/climate/weather data there hardly anything better than
NCL:
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/index.shtml

If you run into problems, their mailing list is active and very helpful:
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/email_lists.shtml

I hope this helps,
Gus Correa