Re: [netcdfgroup] How convert csv files to a netcdf file

Thanks Roy! I'm glad that got finished.

I had a student back in the day get started on a Python library. that
supported it -- but never finished it. Anyone know of software (other than
ERDAP)
that supports NCCSV?

As for NCO: I can't find any reference to "CSV" on the docs :-(

One question: it seems to support only 1-D arrays -- is that the case? If
so, then the use case that started this thread isn't supported.

-CHB