Re: [netcdfgroup] Using Fancy Compressors (zfp, etc) in netCDF

Hi Matt,

You can find info on using the C API to access different compression filters
here:

* https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs

There is an entry on the left-hand side titled 'Filter Support in netCDF-4
(Enhanced)'.  I would provide the direct link but it may change in the next
hour or so, as I push out the next version of netCDF-C.  The Fortran interface
will follow; I would expect that release this week, except for the US
Thanksgiving holiday, so next week at the latest.

-Ward