Re: [netcdfgroup] Fwd: IFORT_GeneralQuestion

Some things to consider. module files compiled with
different compilers are not compatible. Therefore
a module built with Cray CCE is not compatible with
a code built with Intel that is trying to use associate
the module or a module built with gcc/gfortran is not
compatible with code compiled with ifort. Therefore, you
need to find out what compiler was used to build netcdf-fortran
and the resulting .mod file. Also, you really need to make sure you have
the path to the netcdf module specified correctly (at
least on Linux/Unix/Mac OSX - I don't do Windows so
I can't speak to that). This means including the path in
a -I entry on the compile line when you invoke the compiler (I believe Intel
also has a -module switch that can tell the compiler where
modules live)

RW