Re: [netcdfgroup] Specification for NC_64BIT_DATA format

Agreed.  I guess we just overlooked it.
=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

On 7/30/2018 5:34 PM, Stephan Hoyer wrote:
Some searching turned up this website for CDF5:
http://cucis.ece.northwestern.edu/projects/PnetCDF/CDF-5.html

I'm guessing this is more or less the official specification? If so, it would be nice to update the official netCDF docs with it, too.

Best,
Stephan