Re: [netcdfgroup] NetCDF Dimensions As Variables

  • To: "Kaduk, Jorg D. (Dr.)" <jk61@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] NetCDF Dimensions As Variables
  • From: Ashley Ballard <ashleyta@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 08:31:04 -0700
Great thank you! I am working on this idea now. It is not only the
attribute name that needs to be changed from "elem" and "lines" to "lat"
and "lon," but the values are different as well. I have added the lat and
lon variables to the same netcdf file that contains the rainfall data. This
gives me a Netcdf file with "elem" and "lines" dimensions with variables
"lat", "lon","elem","lines", and "rain." Now I need to make the dimensions
the lat lon variables instead of the elem and lines. If you have any
additional feedback on this let me know, I am still working through it, but
could use some additional guidance.

Thank you,
Ashley