Re: [netcdfgroup] Superblock version 0

Dennis et al,

Now on a more positive note, my early testing finds that an older utility
program reads those new superblock 0 files just fine.  So far, I checked
only the three ref_hdf5_compat files from the new distro, and one test file
that I created locally.

This demonstrates the backward compatibility that we have been seeking.

--Dave