        From: netcdfgroup-  bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netcdfgroup-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matthew
Plumlee
        Sent: 13 May 2010 20:27
        To: netcdfgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [netcdfgroup] Grib2 & C++ development plans

        Howdy,

           I've been tasked with converting some NetCDF-Java code to C
or (hopefully) C++, and this code makes use of the Grib-reading
capabilities of the Java interface.  Is there anyone currently working
on Grib-reading in the "core" NetCDF library?

        If not, is there anyone interested in getting me up to speed
enough that I could make my work helpful to y'all in getting grib into a
4.x release?  I saw it somewhere in a master plan someplace, but it
looks like it got dropped out of the NetCDF Release Schedule, unless it
fits under transmutation of base metals. J

        Thanks for any direction you can offer!

        Cheers,

        --Matt P.

www.blackspider.com