Re: make install on beta 4

What a coincidence that your question should come on the very day that
I am trying to decide what would be best to do with netcdf
documentation! What should be installed on the machine and what
should be left only on the website?

For example, do you think netcdf should install it's docs in html,
info, ps, pdf, or all?
By default, should documentation be or not be installed? (Currently it
is not installed unless --enable-docs-install is used, but I think
that might be incorrect. Surely it would be better to install it by
default.)
Any comments would be most appreciated.

Having recently been off-line and suddenly needing the documentation, I vote they be installed by default.

--Chris