Re: [netcdf-porting] MS Windows builds are disabled.

NOTE: The netcdf-porting mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Heimbigner" <dmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Sisyphus" <sisyphus1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Ed Hartnett" <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "netcdf" <netcdf-porting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2011 3:10 AM
Subject: Re: [netcdf-porting] MS Windows builds are disabled.

The reason I ask is I am trying to figure out
why you do not have xdr installed; is there a
package for mingw?

I don't know - something to find out about.

I'll stick with 4.0.1 for the time being. That crash with the 4.1.2 test suite looks a definite show stopper - the PDL::NetCDF test suite also crashes when PDL::NetCDF has been built against 4.1.2.

I intend to take a closer look at this (fro both 32-bit and 64-bit builds) when I get a chance .... just no promises as to when that might be.

Cheers,
Rob

  • Search the netcdf-porting archives: