[netcdf-perl] Perl NetCDF module - global atribute information access

NOTE: The netcdf-perl mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hello,
i'm using Perl NetCDF module in my PERL script to read
and arrange datafiles with radar information. I'm
looking for the way to check if there is a certain
global attribute in the file, and don't know how to do
it. It seems that ther is no one-to-one correspondence
between PERL and C interfaces, right (i was trying to
find something like nc_inq_attname() from C, to use
with PERL script)?

Thanks,
Leon

  • Search the netcdf-perl archives: